Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Keep your focus UP!


I LOVE my drive each weekday morning taking my kids to school.  As I cruise along the ocean in Palm  Beach calling out spelling words we always take a moment to look at the beautiful sunrise:)  Each day I am reminded to keep my eyes, my heart, and my focus UP!  This is where the answers flow, the joy comes, and true love resides.  So many times we get bogged down and caught up in our own minds and do not focus on what is truly important.  We think we can come up with answers on our own. We look down in a tizzy franticly searching for answers or peace that do not seem to come...hello frustration!!!!  Take a DEEP breath and focus on GOD, he will calm you mind and show you the way:)

He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others.  When they are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us.  2 Corinthians 1:4

xoxo
KP
live your life...love your life

1 comment:

  1. I was just talking with a girlfriend about this same thing. I don't know how I'd go through life without the lord....trying to figure things out on my own would drive me insane!!!! would you mind sharing in a post how and when you came to know the lord? I'd love to hear your story!

    xoxo,
    ali

    ReplyDelete